EA Games have released yet another stupendous game for their viewers, called Anthem. Every beginner need to learn some quick tips on how to combat using Javelins. Also, the importance of teamwork is what every player should learn about. Given below are few tips and tricks on the basics of Anthem combat.
How to unlock Javelins to play Anthem game?
Since javelins exosuits are the only way to combat in this horrifying world, so one should know the strengths of each Javelin in order to choose a specific playstyle. Players will not have an immediate access to any of the four Javelins instead they will to unlock them. Javelins can be unlocked in the following order:
- 1st Javelin unlock at level 2
- 2nd Javelin unlock at level 8
- 3rd Javelin unlock at level 16
- 4th Javelin unlock at level 26
How to select the right Javelin during Anthem gameplay?
Fight with the right Javelin is a very basic thing that every player should learn. There are 4 Javelins and each of them has some unique ability to make players win the game. These are:
Having very strong defensive abilities, Colossus is a hard – hitting tank – like Javelin which can crash into enemies to protect its squad mates. This Javelin is loaded with heavy weaponry which acts as a shield for the squad.
This Javelin is agile and fast paced with an ability to cause massive damage to the enemies and them rushing them away. Interceptor is an expert of fast and close combat with enemies.
Ranger is quite balanced and versatile and probably the one Javelin which will always be ready for a combat. Also, this Javelin is very deadly and it is best suited for close and long – range combats.
The long range fighter Javelin is the Storm. Hovering over ice, fire, fray can be easily done by Storm as it is a master of all the elements. By maintaining a considerably safe distance, players can use this Javelin for lightning attacks.
How to choose Gear and Weapons while playing Anthem?
- Players can customize their loadout by selecting gear to have an optimized playstyle. Choosing the right kind of gear will also lead to modifications in the Javelin that a player has chosen.
- Every Javelin in this game has 2 Assault, 1 Support Gear, 2 weapons and 6 components. As and when players progress, many more things will unlocked.
- Players will collect some items, each of them with their own level and rarity. Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Masterwork and Legendary are the six rarity types.
- Post a mission, players should head to the forge and check which gear and components collected are superior to the current options. Had the players’ collection include more powerful and rare items, higher will be the preparedness of the player to face more powerful opponents.
- Talking about weaponry, players will familiarize themselves with weapons in the field only. After unlocking a secondary slot, players can witch their weapons on a regular basis.
Quick Tips on how to use Javelin abilities and triumph as one
- Javelin Abilities: Since each Javelin has some unique ability, so it is important to charge these abilities by taking down enemies. Complete your ability bar by aiming at a group of enemies rather than hitting on a single target.
- Traversal Basics: After finishing in the Forge and heading out into the world requires every player to master in traversals so as to emerge victorious during the fight. These basics include – hovering and flying in mid – air attacks, a good heat management strategy which implies that cooling down to extend flight timing is necessary.
- Triumph as One: Adventure is strong and powerful only if it is done with a squad. If a player does not have a squad as yet, they can create one via Anthem’s matchmaking where two or three Freelancers can join. The world of Anthem can also be explored in freeplay and off course, combating becomes fun and rewarding when done together.